How to brew coffee in an AeroPress
- Coffee: 15 grams
- Grind Size: Finely ground
- Water: 255 ml at 80C
- Put a filter paper in the cap, and rinse with your 'just off the boil' water.
- Place over a sturdy cup
- Add in a leveled scoop of ground coffee around (15 grams)
- Fill her up with water to the desired level
- Stir the grinds to insure a full flavoured coffee
- Plunge until you can plunge no more!
- Drink away!
Latte style? Add heated milk!
Long Black style? Just add hot water!
Put a paper filter in your V60, and rinse the paper with hot water.
This gets rid of any papery taste and pre-warms the cup or server.
Place 15g of ground coffee in the filter.
That is one tablespoon or full Hario scoop.
Slowly pour in 50ml of water, just off the boil.
No measuring jug - no worries just eyeball it, about 1/4 of your cup.
Pour from centre out in a circular motion.
Wait 30 seconds - watch it bloom.
Watch the gases trapped in the coffee bubble up.
Gently pour in the rest of your water.
With the same slow whirlpool motion as before.
Enjoy a bloody good cuppa - made by you.
Share it with us too @campgroundstamworth - we would love to see
- Put a paper filter in your V60, and rinse the paper with hot water.