Grind on the fly without sacrificing grind quality and speed. This little guy is our go-to when we are on the go or at home.
Portlex II is shorter and fits inside your AeroPress chamber and is tried and tested in the rough conditions of camping backpacks!
With its newly designed burr set, the Porlex II can grind beans easier, faster, and more evenly.
The secret to much better coffee on is even grounds and with the Portelex II you get less fines, less boulders, and more all round good grounds.
- Easy to use: switch back and forth between grind settings. Meaning you can further dial in your Hario V60 recipe.
- Perfect Dosage: It has a capacity of 20g whole beans (grinds up to 30g at a time) perfect for making one or two cuppas at a time
- Multi-use : With 12 settings wether you can grind for different types of brew equipment from french press to espresso!
- Made in Japan - higher quality materials than its predecessor
- Portable Grinder – it's little, it's light and it is full of might!
- Ceramic Burrs – stay sharp for years and never rust (never!)
- Comfy grip - silicone grip makes it easy to hold
- Static Free - no more grinds sticking to the inside
- 1 x Porlex Mini Coffee Grinder II
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Ceramic, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: 47mm Diameter x 130mm Tall
- Hopper Capacity: 20g
- Burrs: Ceramic Conical
- 100% Made in Japan
- Weight: 240g
Need a brewer:
See it in action:
The Inside components have been improved for better particle size distribution. This includes more reliable grind adjustments of 16 clicks grind change per rotation (around 37 microns between clicks) And a new claw-foot shape that allows for the grinder to be stood upright when the grinds cup is removed.
Basic Grind Setting Guide:
- Extra Fine (Turkish) = 1 – 2 clicks
- Fine (Espresso) = 3 – 4
- Medium-Fine (Fine-Medium?) = 5 – 6
- Medium (Filter) = 7 – 8
- Medium-Coarse = 9 – 10
- Coarse (French Press) = 11 – 12