WE ARE HIRING
Head Happy Camper (Store Manager)
Full - Time ( 38 hours/ Salary based on experience).
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT CAMP GROUNDS?In December of 2019 we pitched our camp on Dowe St Tamworth, NSW. Next door to our mates at The Welders Dog tap house, we figured a little hole in the wall coffee shop in one of our favourite places would be a good way to contribute…
We found there was a lack of places to take us on the coffee adventure we were craving. Don't us country folk deserve all those snazzy brews the city slickers take for granted? We decided to do something about it…
During our time road-trippin' and coffee sippin', we learned about all the cool independent Aussie roasters doing specialty coffee that deserved to be championed in regional Australia…
Out of that need (and our love for the coffee of course), Camp Grounds was born. With our combined skills (Matt in hospo and Mon in design), we made a plan to create a place of changing brews, coffee brewing gear and good times that directly supports Aussie roasters who are doing the right thing by people and the planet.
Our crew are the happiest of campers. Work hard, play hard - wake up early, drink coffee, make coffee and share smiles. Get prepared to be part of a hard-working and fun-loving team.
READY TO START A NEW ADVENTURE?
Do you have goals to be a kick-ass manager? We want results driven peeps like you that work well in teams. Are you a natural leader and wanna grow? Our small but mighty crew has room for you. You will fit right in if you're keen to grow, thrive on responsibility and love learning.
Be a manager of an awesome team that really has fun everyday whilst getting great experience in specialty coffee.
Sounds like a dream come true? Then we are the crew for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the manager of the store you will be leading the team to victory on and off the floor.
This is some of what you will do:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the coffee shop
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
- Assign team goals and tasks
- Store Maintenance and presentation
- Stock Control, COGS, stocktakes
- Rostering and wages management
- Giving analytic reports to owners
- Leading Management and team meetings
- Staff Performance Reviews Follow up
- Product inventory management - recipes data input into Kounta
- Organising and researching new events and products
- Managing supplier relationships
- Talk about coffee, drink coffee, live and breathe coffee!
We are all about the ‘vibe’ so no matter what your skills are the priority is team fit but beyond that you are:
- An Experienced Manager - As in you’ve had responsibility for a small team of people - headed up teams in a restaurant, bar, cafe or retail.
- Financially minded - you're not afraid of numbers and have an analytical mind. You have proven experience in managing labour costs, COGS & other expenses.
- Hard working - with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads. You have an interest and aptitude for business management.
- Natural Leader - You've had people comment on how you are a ‘natural leader’ and look to you for direction.
- Hospo Skills - including the ability to work within a fast-paced team in a customer facing role. You thrive off taking charge in stressful situations and when the things get busy you keep a level head and empower those around you.
- People skills - you are great at building rapport and learn quickly so you can share the knowledge with the team and customers.
- Self Awareness - you understand your impact and strengths within a team and get a real kick from helping others and yourself grow.
- Available early mornings and weekends on a rotating roster.
- A Coffee, People and Dog lover
HOW YOU'LL BE MEASURED.
- Customer and crew interaction - how well you fit and flow with the team and our all important customers.
- Leadership - how driven and passionate are you to take the lead in the team.
- Resource Management - your level of skill in managing people and finances.
THE PERKS OF THE JOB.
- We are new and agile. As we grow - we want you to grow with us. Just ask our happy camper crew. We get a real kick out of helping you achieve your goals and build a career in hospitality. It is actually our passion.
- We are small but mighty - we are a close knit crew. If you are looking for fun and growth, then look no further.
- We're willing to pay market rates for the right level of experience with performance based growth options available.
- Coffee. There is a lot of it at our camp. We are always changing our brews. That is what makes us special. Everyday we need to taste a lot of coffee - it’s hard work but someones gotta do it - so we hope you would like to help us out.
So you have had a good gander at the above and are thinking - sign me up! Awesome - please pop into the shop with your CV and cover letter (or email it across to email@example.com)
- we really wanna meet you!