Looks bloody good and tastes even better - this classic Bodum French Press is just the ticket for making rich coffee that’s full of flavour and body. If you are looking for a brewer that makes coffee that makes rich, well rounded brew - than look no further than the French Press brewer,
The crowd pleaser - this beaut Bodum French Press brews up to 350ML of coffee. Enough for you and your mates or work crew.
How to brew French Press coffee - Basic Brew Guide
1. Grind 15-17g of coffee (coarse) and plop it in the press. No grinder? No worries - get us to do it for you!
2. Add 275ml of 'just off the boil' water to the French Press, soaking all the coffee grinds.
3. Wait about 3-4 mins
4. Plunge the filter into the water (the fun part!)
5. Pour, drink and enjoy !
- Vessel made from Bodum’s high borosilicate, heat-resistant glass
- Steel frame and lid are coated in copper using an environmentally-conscious process
- Lid locks in place to reduce spills and splashes
How many cups does this French Press make?
3 cups - that's two for you and one for me...or up to 1L of coffee for you and your crew! Perfect for large households or breakfast dates.
How much coffee do I need for brewing in my french press or plunger?
|French Press Size||3-Cup||4-Cup||8-Cup|
|Coffee||17 grams (2-3 tbsp)||27 grams (4-5 tbsp)||54 grams (8-10 tbsp)|
|Water||275 mL, plus additional for pre-heating||430 mL, plus additional for pre-heating||860 mL, plus additional for pre-heating|