Don't let this cute lil guy fool you - he packs a killer punch! The Bialetti Stove Top or Moka Pot Brewer makes a mean espresso style coffee. Add milk or hot water to enjoy as a latte or long black or simply have it on it's own as an espresso style brew.
A kick up the butt cuppa rich coffee - concentrated and rich!
How to make Stove Top Coffee - Basic Brew Guide - Stove Top / Moka Pot Brewer
1. Fill up the bottom bit with hot water - to just below the release valve (do not cover the valve)
2. Pop in 14g of ground coffee (finely ground) - setting and place into the coffee basket.
3. Put the top bit on the bottom bit of the brewer and screw tight.
4. Pop it on your stove top on a medium to low heat.
5. Keep an eye on it - brewed coffee will fill the upper chamber - when it gets to 80% of the way to the spout, take it off the heat.
6. Pull up a cup, pour and enjoy the liquid of your labours!
-Makes 3 to 6 cups depending on which size you choose
-Aluminum alloy - suitable for use on all stove types except induction.
-Handle is heat resistant, made from bakelite, eliminating the need for handling with a towel or glove.
Is it compatible with my stove top?
This stove top coffee maker is really durable and is suitable for use on all stove types except induction (that's the one that is heated by a magnetic field instead of having its bottom sitting on a flame). Great for gas cookers, electric stove tops, coil cookers and even the propane campfire cook top (proceeding with the usual hot stuff caution of course)